The overall aim of our Environmental Policy is to minimise the impact of our business activities on the environment. Supporting this aim, the company operates an Environmental Management system in accordance with ISO14001.2015. It is the responsibility of all employees to identify and report incidents of Environmental Policy non-conformance, and ideas for improvement.
We at Test Valley Ltd
- Are committed to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution
- Set annual environmental objectives and measure our performance against them
- Minimise our consumption of natural resources
- Minimise polluting vehicle emissions arising from our business activities
- Prevent environmental contamination arising from our business activities
- Further improve the environmental sustainability of our product range
Maintain the company’s environmental management system to meet the requirements of
ISO14001:2015 and BRC Global Storage and Distribution (including HACCP Plan)
- Comply with all applicable environmental legislation and regulations
- Fulfil our environmental compliance obligations
- Ensure all staff receive role-appropriate environmental training
- Ensure our Environmental Policy is available to interested parties
- Are committed to continually improving our Environmental Management System
Download the Environmental Policy by clicking the image below.