The overall aim of our Ethical Policy is to ensure that our business operates in an ethical and
responsible manner. Supporting this aim, the company subscribes to the SEDEX Code of Practice with ISO14001.2015. It is the responsibility of all employees to identify and report incidents of Ethical Policy non-conformance, and ideas for improvement.
We at Test Valley Ltd
- Ensure our business activities are ethical and responsible
- Maintain an ethical and responsible supply chain
- Operate in accordance with the ethics of the Modern Slavery Act 2015
- Subscribe to the SEDEX Code of Practice
- Only supply products that are “DRC Conflict-Free” i.e. products that do not contain conflict minerals or require them for their production or functionality
- Comply with all applicable ethical legislation and regulations
- Ensure all staff receive role-appropriate ethical training
- Ensure our Ethical Policy is available to interested parties
See more at: http://www.sedexglobal.com/about-sedex/what-we-do/
Download the Ethical Policy by clicking the image below.